Health Care Without Harm Europe and The Centre for Sustainable Healthcare are pleased to invite you to its 2013 conference in Oxford, UK where you can share problems and solutions with 450 others working on the interface between health and the environment. CleanMed is a great place for sustainability leaders and healthcare innovators to find new ways to inspire their organisations, learn practical ways to make changes and contribute to international understanding of sustainable healthcare.
- redesign models of care for a sustainable future
- measure the Triple Bottom Line
- learn how to scale up best practice
- include solutions in the new Sustainability Infographic
- present research and case studies
Hosted in Oxford, UK on the 17th-19th of September 2013. Register at www.cleanmedeurope.org; Early Bird rates available until 31st May